THIS IS ACROSSMAP

SOLUTIONS IN IMPORTING AND EXPORTING

SIMPLE TO MAKE
Delicious to Taste

LEARN MORE

what we do

Importing

Exporting

Importing and exporting for restaurant and supermarket is our specialty. We are authorized by Nestlé, Pepsico and Yoki just to name few. We carry an extensive line of  products including beverages, coffee, candies, specialty soft drinks and many more to better serve you.
With talented and experienced associates present in various states of U.S. we are be able to handle all size of orders. For more information about our services, please call us or email us. We'd love to do business with you.

We offer a complete solution:

  • Door to door services
  • Freight forwarding
  • Insurance Services
  • Detailed import and export documentation

Who we are

ACROSSMAP is a registered business with the State of Texas USA. With more than 10 years of experience in importing and exporting. We proudly serve the portuguese-speaking community in the United States with products from their home country.

Today we cater to all aspects of the Portuguese, Spanish and Brazilian products from various countries in South America and Europe. 

These imported products are distributed throughout the United States.

Gold Meat Standards

With over 40 years of experience, Gold Meat have proven capabilities and infrastructure in place to grow with demand. Implementing strict requirements in production, transparency in processing, and efficient distribution in order to exceed customer expectations.



Quality Ingredients

Gold Meat handcrafts authentic Brazilian sausages with high-quality ingredients, always encased in natural casings. They are also gluten-free.

Made In Usa

Gold Meat products are manufactured and processed right here in the USA, from meat that is sourced domestically.

ALWAYS FRESH

Gold Meat maintain its products delicious taste by only shipping meat that has been freshly prepared

QUALITY ASSURANCE & FOOD SAFETY

Gold Meat are committed to maintaining the most stringent standards in terms of food quality, consistency, and food safety.

Want to Sell Açaí?

Açaí, the berry of the berries...Açaí has all the vitamins and minerals of most fruits, including fiber, calcium, iron, lipids, protein and phosphorus but also boasts a range of unique plant chemical compounds found in no other fruit on the planet that can remove destructive free radicals from our body. Among açai’s many antioxidants is one particular powerhouse called anthocyanin, which is suspected to be the driving force behind açai’s free-radical and age-fighting powers. It’s common in fruits with rich red and purple colors, like grapes and berries, but açai has far more than any other food. açai’s ORAC level (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity) is over 3,500, which is hundreds of times higher than your average fruits like apples and bananas.

Also, it might surprise you that the little açai berry packs more grams of protein than an egg, and when combined with its host of omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids, acai has been shown to improve consistently your health.The State of Pará situated northeast of Brazil is responsible for 90% of the world’s acai production.

The local population consumes approximately 70% of the entire production the other 30% goes to the rest of Brazil and other countries like US.

Contact Us Today

Thank you! Your submission has been received!

Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form :(